ChronicCast Radio Ads

Monday, March 10, 2014

Mack City Limits (Fat Mack 3XL) - GHOSTING: The ability to suspend fear and irrational thoughts

In this joint I speak on the irrational reactions of Negroes to racial slurs. I point out that it's your reaction to the slur that gives the slur power. If you do not react to the slur you defuse the bomb and and leave the racist holding a dud that can possibly blow up in his face. I speak on Obama and Obamacare. I speak on the movie AFTER EARTH and the art of GHOSTING, and how it relates to the irrational minds of Negroes today. I talk about one of my Caucasian friends who possibly has a subconcious racist mind. We also get an unexpected phone call from my baby Sweets.


DOWNLOAD SHOW HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

ChronicCast Radio (Products & Services)

Click the following links for more information regarding: