ChronicCast Radio Ads

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mack City Limits (Fat Mack 3XL) - Power Trickin For Dummies 2 [Tony Dreamer Edition]

Here we go again making these so-called Mack type Niccaz pull out they muthafukkin hair because we break all the rules and come up aces. If you will excuse me, I been slow with the shows again because I been sick. But I got at least 3 of my die hard honies comin over to take care of my fat trick ass. AND I AINT PAYIN THEM TO DO IT FOOL. Once again this is POWER TRICKIN homey. The ladies got real love for a Nicca because respect is paramount in the relationship. Got one honey bringing me chicken noodle soup, another honey bringing me nyquil and orange juice. They love my fat trick ass...LOL. Believe what I tell you playa.


DOWNLOAD SHOW HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

ChronicCast Radio (Products & Services)

Click the following links for more information regarding: