ChronicCast Radio Ads

Friday, September 6, 2013

Mack City Limits (Fat Mack 3XL) - It's Got Electrolytes.

Im adressing the reason why I don't give two Fux about The Treyvon Martin case, or any of the race baiting news stories that the media dangles in front of black folks faces to distract them from Government corruption. I wasn't born yesterday patnah, I know divide and conquer tactics when I see them. So I'm supposed to stop watching Government corruption via the IRS,ATF,NSA because Paula Dean likes to slang the N-word? I'm supposed to stop watching Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Illegal gun grabs and all sorts of Unconstitutional actions of the Government? Nicca please.


DOWNLOAD SHOW HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

ChronicCast Radio (Products & Services)

Click the following links for more information regarding: