ChronicCast Radio Ads

Saturday, March 16, 2013

@jellyroll615 Double Video Dose (Dope Boy Shit & Like A Frat Party

Produced By BandPlay @KGONTHATRACK Shot & Cut By Tyler Davis @thugdavis DGB Presents WHISKEY, WEED, & WAFFLE HOUSE Available March 1st at LIVEMIXTAPES.COM JellyRoll615.com @JellyRoll615 @MixedByGreenway @WhoIsDJHYLYTE Artist: JellyRoll Special Guests Appearances By: Caskey - P.I Bang - Dj Hylyte Directed By: Mike Busey Edited By: Mike Busey Camera: Mike Busey, Rhino Horn , B. Miller, Dom Smith

1 comment :

  1. Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine
    but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, very good blog!

    Visit my site; high pr links

    ReplyDelete

ChronicCast Radio (Products & Services)

Click the following links for more information regarding: